Friday, March 22, 2013

Shabbat Night Live! with Michael Rood and special guest Jim Staley - January 11, 2013

will Willitmatter

Shabbat Night Live! with Michael Rood and special guest Jim Staley - January 11, 2013

aroodawakeningaroodawakening·291 videos
11,547
13,769
Like     Dislike 10

Top Comments

  • Michael Bobczynski
    I'm grateful for the ministry you've been blessed with, Michael, but please consider doing away with the mean-spirited words you use when discussing lost or deceived people. This fosters adversity among those I believe it is the purpose of ministries like yours to reach. It is very difficult to 'hang on to' what you teach in the midst of the harsh background noises that are your insulting diatribes. At such times your words become a distraction from the very Truth you seek to reveal. Thank you.
    · 12
  • TinkleStreet
    I don't really get as much out of it when he goes on a tirade either. If he does it too much I just have to quit watching. After all the if you have to be beaten over the head then you are not choosing the truth but maybe running from the vehemence. Oh whatever I just hate the yelling.

Video Responses

This video is a response to Jim Staley - The End of the Age Part 1- Understanding Prophecy

All Comments (899)

will Willitmatter
  • KnuNetzer
    @Penny McCarthy It doeent work like that. the 'old' in testiment is just a man made title by an idiot named Marcion. Messiah.said "I and the father are one", he said, "before Abraham was, I AM", thus he is God in different form..Gods kaws and messiahs.laws are same.
    ·
  • Penny McCarthy
    John 12
    49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
    Ask yourself: Moses gave the 10 commandments at the Mount. So what are the Commandments for Christians that follow Christ. (John 15:10-14)
    Old testament old commandments new testament new commandments after the cross.
    · in reply to KnuNetzer (Show the comment)
  • Penny McCarthy
    Cheryl,
    Hebrew Roots emphasizes that the Sabbath day is the day for worship. Those words are not in the bible. Since worship is in the bible many times over I am sure if that is what God meant he would have said "worship." It isn't there it says rest (matt 11:28). If your Sabbath "law" is correct then Jesus broke the law and is a sinner. Would Jesus set forth an example to us of sin? The bible says he doesn't so to say different is to call Jesus a liar. (John 7:1-5 Col 2:16 Acts 20:7 John 20:19
  • Penny McCarthy
    I cannot believe you guys would listen to him in the first place; he is a fruit cake wearing Jim Jones attire. Don't you see the direction this Hebrew Roots is taking you? Just don't drink the koolaid!!
    I pray you all will see what is going on.
    God bless you
    · 2 in reply to TinkleStreet (Show the comment)
  • Rachelle MacPherson
    First off I just wanna say that Michael and his ministry are a blessing. I have learned a lot and still am learning. I agree 100% with you Michael Bobczynski. I know first hand of people that have been turned off completely to the truth because of Michael's "ranting" (I mean no disrespect). I just wished his attitude changed a little. I think Love for the lost brethern needs to come first before "screaming, insulting" etc...
    I know his name is Rood, I can see YHVH's sense of humor there lol.
  • Cheryl Williams-Elliston DC
    Amen. Example: The Sabbath and The Feast of Tabernacles will be kept in the Millennial Reign (Zechariah. Forever is a long time. I love Him therefore I do my best to keep his commandments. Understanding the lies we have been told takes a history lesson to find out where they come from. From Constantine to Martin Luther so much has been lost. I am glad I have done the search and learned.
  • Cheryl Williams-Elliston DC
    Paul rejected the rabbinic doctrine, the additional restraint, added during the return of Judah after exile to Babylon. Called the Talmud. "Not a jot or tittle to be added or subtracted". Yahshua/ Jesus came and removed the blood sacrifice for sin and restoration. ABBA Father only gave us the Torah/Instructions because He loves us. It help us know Him. I have found as I learn more the greater the relationship with YHWH. He reveals so much more to me. Bless you in your walk.
  • KnuNetzer
    @DocumentaryGuy your believing the misunderstandings that have been perpetuated. we are to turn from sin, sin is torah law breaking, therefir we are to keep law. using capitals reaches no one.
    ·
  • DocumentaryGuy
    PEOPLE CAN BE SAVED WITHOUT BELIEVING STALEY ARMSTRONG DOCTRINE BRO.......THIS SABBATH STUFF IS EXACTLY WHAT PAUL REJECTED AND THE COVENANT PLUS THE BROKEN LAW WAS NAILED TO THE CROSS COL 2:13....THINK HERE ITS GONE AND THE PROOF IS THE NEW COVENANT FROM THE HEART.......
  • DocumentaryGuy
    PEOPLE CAN BE SAVED WITHOUT BELIEVING STALEY ARMSTRONG DOCTRINE BRO.......THIS SABBATH STUFF IS EXACTLY WHAT PAUL REJECTED AND THE COVENANT PLUS THE BROKEN LAW WAS NAILED TO THE CROSS COL 2:13....THINK HERE ITS GONE AND THE PROOF IS THE NEW COVENANT FROM THE HEART.......
    · 2

No comments:

Post a Comment